Thursday, June 17, 2010

Intro About Myself

Well, I'm not a good writer. If someone would like to read what I've written, they are just trying to get some "sleeping pills" for free :) At some point, I feel hard to express myself base on writing. It always feel so weird when I've written something, it didn't really tell what I actually wanted to tell. That's why I'm sort of envy lots of writer who can do it as a part of their living. People read and understood what they wanted to tell and also feel for them. As far as I concern, to speak to someone is much easier than putting them into sort of words in writing which is always confusing. Do you really know what I'm trying to tell you now (base on my writing)? It makes me doubt too, bout those people who feels for the writer telling the stories of their lives and other people. Are things that they tell base on writing can really adsorb to reader's mind 100%? I leave it for you to decide.....So,here are some straight forward post about me and my collection which I would like to share out there to those who have the same interest like I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment