Thursday, June 17, 2010

What I Like To Do........

Basically, I'm a so called "junior" antique collector. Base on my age, people always have doubts and questions about me and my hobby. What is wrong with young people (if you consider me as "still young") to have such a nice and interesting hobby? I'm still wondering....... :p

I have this "appreciating-old-stuffs" behaviour since I was young - Let's say when I was 15. I always wanted to own something old and special as in nobody has it.

For example, I still remember year 1993, my dad went to Beijing with my granny and aunt's family without us (it was too expensive to bring our family for the trip). I was very happy for my dad and at the same time, sad I couldn't follow. I personally went to my dad before they left, asking if he happened to reach the top of the Great Wall of China, so to pick up some stones for me as a remembrance. I still have it with me.....Until today!!! Can it be called antique? Hahahahahaha.....Definitely NO!

Here are the stones...


Three pieces of stone that is very meaningful to me.



Information about the stones written by me, stated the date and time my dad went to the Great Wall of China. :)
"The Great Wall Of China, on Tuesday, 22.06.1993, at 3.30pm".

No comments:

Post a Comment